- Individual Giving and Philanthropy in Turkey 2019 Report
- Tax Legislation Related to Foundations and Associations in Turkey and Public Benefit Status: Current Situation and Recommendations
- Individual Giving and Philanthropy in Turkey
- Private Philanthropic Engagement in Turkey
- Active Participation in Civil Society: International Standards, Obstacles in National Legislation and Proposals Report
- The Civil Society Monitoring Report 2012
- TUSEV Civil Society Monitoring Report 2011
- CIVICUS CSI Country Report: “Civil Society in Turkey: At a Turning Point” is Launched
- Barriers to Freedom of Association of Associations in Turkey, April 2010
- Philanthropy in Turkey: Citizens, Foundations and the Pursuit of Social Justice
- Civil Society in Turkey: An Era of Transition CIVICUS Civil Society Index Country Report for Turkey
- The Landscape of Philanthropy and Civil Society in Turkey: Key Findings, Reflections and Recommendations
Individual Giving and Philanthropy in Turkey 2019 Report
Individual Giving and Philanthropy in Turkey 2019 Report, authored by Prof. Dr. Ali Çarkoglu and Assistant Professor Selim Erdem Aytaç from Koç University Center for Civil Society and Philanthropy Research, presents data under sections Social Capital and Civil Society, Individual Giving in Turkey with sub-sections Direct Giving to Those in Need, Donations to Civil Society Organizations and Participation in Activities, Giving Motivations and Preferred Methods. Referencing the earlier two research conducted by TUSEV, the report also provides a comparative analysis of the change that took place in the field of individual giving in Turkey in the last 15 years.
You can reach the report in the below given link.